Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bon Vivant #7 - Baked Goodies

Hello everyone! This month am inviting all of you to bake some of your best dishes and link up. I love baking anything and everything in the oven. Just whip up something, put it in the oven, switch on the timer and forget about it.! Right? So any dish baked can be linked up for this month's Bon Vivant Series. Happy Baking!


Rules for the event :
~ Multiple entries are allowed. Usage of the logo is a must.
~ Linking back to this announcement page is mandatory to get the word out.
~ Vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes are allowed. No pork or beef ingredients please.
~ Blog post should be in month of Aug.
~ Two old posts are allowed, if re-posted again in Aug.
~ Please link up your post using the linkz below. In case of any problem linking please send me an email with your name, recipe name, recipe click and url to sumeesculinary@gmail.com
~ Non-bloggers can email the recipe along with a picture of the dish to the above email address


12 comments:

  1. Great event, would like to participate. Happy hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely event, happy hosting will try sending something soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sumee, I have linked my Banana Chocolate chip Muffin to your event but some reasons its not showing up. Can you check why? Thanks

    http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shwetha it's showing up correctly.. I did get notification too

      Delete
  4. Baking is fun!!! I have submitted my entry

    Sowmya
    http://nivedhanams.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy hosting... will link my entries soon..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, i linked my entry, But i cant see it. Pls help
    shweta
    merrytummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. sumee, lovely event, I have submitted my entree to your event hope you like it...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...