- Potato – 4 Big ones (Peeled, cubed, soaked in water)
- Tomato – 3 (About 1 1/2 cup - Coarsely chopped)
- Onion – 1 (About 3/4 cup - Coarsely chopped)
- Ginger and Garlic Paste – 1 Tsp.
- Turmeric - 1/2 tsp.
- Jeera – 1/2 tsp.
- Red Chili powder - 1 1/2 tsp.
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp.
- Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp.
- Garam masala - 1 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 2tbsp
- Coriander Leaves - 2 tbsp. chopped
~ Add remaining dry masalas( coriander, cumin and garam masala) and continue to cook (About 10 minutes).
~ Once oil starts to separate from the masala, drain the water from potatoes and add it to the gravy. Add 1/2 cup of water. Add salt and mix throughly.
~ Now cover the pan and cook for another 15 to 20 minutes on a low flame. Keep stirring inbetween to make sure it doesn't burn at the bottom.
~ Once potatoes are done, add coriander leaves give it a stir and switch off the gas.
~ Serve it hot with puris, rotis or jeera rice.