Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Bon Vivant Moments #2 - Savory Items

Welcome everyone to my another edition of Bon Vivant Moments. After all that sugar high month, it's fitting time to have some savories. So let's celebrate the savory items. By definition, savory is "pungently flavorful without sweetness". "Without" is an important word in that definition. :o) I don't want to give examples and limit your imagination. So put your chef cap on and whip up some lip smacking savory items to link up. The linkz will be open from March 1st to March 31st. 





Rules for the event remain same.

~ Multiple entries are allowed. Usage of the logo is a must.
~ Linking back to this announcement page is mandatory to get the word out.
~ Vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes are allowed. No pork or beef ingredients please.
~ Blog post should be in month of March. 
~ Two old posts are allowed, if re-posted again in March.
~ Please link up your post using the linkz below. In case of any problem linking please send me an email with your name, recipe name and url to sumeesculinary@gmail.com
~ Non-bloggers can email the recipe along with a picture of the dish to the above email address.

23 comments:

  1. nice .......will def. send in some entries:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Sumee... Will send in some soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great theme.....will surely link in the entries..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm more up my street as sweets I have eat myself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice one........happy hosting dear.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely theme..happy hosting!!

    Please link your entries to EP Series-Cilantro & Cumin Event
    Inviting Hosts for EP Series-Herbs & Spices

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Theme.Happy Hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey .. nice theme, happy hosting. Just linked my post peas pattie, hope it worked :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice event...sending two of my entries !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi sumee!! this is aishwarya. Tis is the first time I am visitin ur blog. Really nice recipes. I hav linked my entry too. Hope it fits well with ur theme.
    http://thecacographerr.blogspot.in/ is my blog Id. Do visit wen u fd time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. dear...sent 2 more entries :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice theme,linked my entry for your wonderful event :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have linked my recipe for your lovely event.
    Happy Hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linked my second entry also :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. First time in your space!
    U have a lovley blog..Happy to follow you.I will Link my entries to this event as well!Check out my blog at
    http://followfoodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi, have linked 2 entries and glad to follow you.. Do visit my little space @ Noel collections

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have linked my entry!
    http://followfoodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, I've linked my entry.. nice event!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...