Monday, December 31, 2012

Bake Fest #15 - Guest Hosting

Hello everyone! I am so happy to announce hosting bake fest on my blog again. Thanks Vardhini for the opportunity. If you are familiar with Vardhini's Cooks Joy, you will know how creative and fun her food is. I love her clicks. Her food comes through as though it's sitting in front of you, calling your name. Mmmm... Bake fest has been on the rounds for a while, so all of you must be familiar with the rules, still, here it is.



~ Send in any recipe which has been baked / broiled.
Only vegetarian or vegan recipes please. Eggs are allowed in baking.
~ Usage of logo is appreciated as it helps spread the word.
~ Linking back to my announcement page and to Vardhini's 
Bake Fest announcement is mandatory. If sending an old entry, it needs to be re-published with both links.
~ You can send in any number of new entries and a maximum of 2 old entries.

~ If you have any problem linking please send me an email @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Please use the link below to submit your entries.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting. Happy New Year Sumedha.

    Vardhini
    Event: New U - 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy hosting.....good luck,Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the series... am surely sending some entries!!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - SYF&HWS - Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sumee..Just submitted some recipes. Thanks for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just submitted my entry - Happy Hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sumee,

    Lovely event. Have linked my Eggless Sachertorte here. Hop over to my space & give your valuable support - Deepali Jain http://confusioncook.com/2013/01/01/lets-bake-love-eggless-valentine-bake/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...