Monday, October 1, 2012

Bon Vivant #9 - Simply Sides

Simply sides is what we are looking for at Bon Vivant this month! Side dishes are integral part of the main course. Be it's served along side chapati, bread or naan's or with rice, they are always the star of the food spread. But they go by humble name of "Sides". So bring on your kurma's, subzi's, stir fry's and curries to Bon Vivant linky party. Looking forward to all your yummy delicacies.






Rules for the event :
~ Multiple entries are allowed. Usage of the logo is a must.
~ Linking back to this announcement page is mandatory to get the word out.
~ Vegetarian and non-vegetarian recipes are allowed. No pork or beef ingredients please.
~ Blog post should be in month of October.
~ Two old posts are allowed, if re-posted again in October.
~ Please link up your post using the linkz below. In case of any problem linking please send me an email with your name, recipe name, recipe click and url to sumeesculinary@gmail.com
~ Non-bloggers can email the recipe along with a picture of the dish to the above email address. 


15 comments:

  1. Nice event!! will surely participate... Question - is sambar, rasam, chutney allowed?
    Thanks
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - Healthy Foods for Healthy Kids - Combo Meals
    Ongoing Event + Giveaway - CEDD – HONEY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sowmya, am looking more for side dishes than the curry itself. Sambar in some context is used as side for idli, so I will give that... But not rasam or chutney. Chutney would come under condiments section.. Thnx for checking with me.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sumee, lovely event I have submitted 2 old entries for now, will work towards giving some new recipes too. Do visit and follow me back

    Priya
    Cook like Priya

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely event will link up soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice event. Surely send my entries. Do visit my space when you find time.

    http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linked Pav Bhaji recipe to this event. Happy Hosting

    Blog - http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com/
    Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/ShwetaintheKitchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice Event. Thanks for hosting.

    http://utshobbytime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have send my raw banana fry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Event... Linked Cabbage from my blog. Happy Hosting..!!
    Ongoing Event - Mission Street Food

    Cheers, Sheelu

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have send my raw banana fry& cabbage thoran,why its not accepted,any problem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Babitha, both are visible on the Link. 11. and 23. on the list... Thnx as always for linking them up.. Keep them coming and let me know if you face any problem.

      Delete
  10. Hi Sumee..I just linked 2 of my recipes :) Thanks so much for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. just linked a recipe of mine Dry Fruit Peas Masala..Happy hosting..

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...