Thursday, March 13, 2014

Grilled Corn Salsa


Corn always reminds me of warm summer evenings. Grilling and chatting away with friends in the backyard. Hopefully those days are coming soon. Meanwhile, thought will share one of my favorite corn salsa recipes. It's super simple, yet D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!
It's also versatile. You can use it to scoop with chips, or top it on any of your favorite mexican dishes.

Ingredients:
Corn from Grilled Corn on the cob / Some roasted fresh corn - 1 Cup
Hot green pepper/ Green Chili - 1
Onion - 1 small
Tomato - 2 medium
Colored Bell Pepper - 1 small
Garlic - 3 big cloves
Coriander Leaves - big handful
Salt to taste
Sugar - a pinch

Method of Preparation:
~ Mix all the ingredients and stir well to combine.



You might be interested in
How to Grill Corn on the Cob

3 comments:

  1. Yes I am all set for summer now, this is just right for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. healthy and perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great. Now where is the chips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...