Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bon Vivant Roundup #10 - Festive Feasts

This is the roundup for last two months. The festivals and holidays through the month of November and December saw a great deal of cooking champions whip out delicacies. I had overwhelming 148 entries and each one was amazing presentation and festive!

Thanks to all those who participated. As promised last month, I went about choosing which recipe I would want to try. I had thought it would be easy task. But it wasn't. I had all these amazing recipes and just ONE for to try. Well, I literally gave my "short" list to hubby and asked him what he would like for me to make for his birthday dinner. He again chose quite a few and then I narrowed down. I have already cooked, eaten and wiped the plate clean. So wait for the post "Bon Vivant of the month" soon. 



And join in for the Bon Vivant #11 - Healthy Appetite going on right now at my space. Enjoy the festive feast below..


4 comments:

  1. Nice collection of festive treats.. Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this collection of treats....

    today's recipe:
    http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.in/2013/01/roasted-eggplant-with-tomato-begun.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious collection!!!! waiting for the monthly series!!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - Mission - Breakfast

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...