Friday, July 13, 2012

Sparkling Watermelon Juice

This is a very simple juice that my mom would often make. My kids love watermelon just like that. They want me to cut the minute we get it home. But when they are huge, I cut them up and save some to make this juice from my childhood to savor.


Prep Time: 5 min| Serves : 1

Ingredients:

Watermelon - 1 cup
Ice/ Ice cold Water/ Sparkling Water/ Plain Soda - 1/2 cup
Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp.
Sugar - 1/2 tsp (optional)
Salt - a pinch
Pepper - a pinch


Method of Preparation:

~ Blend the watermelon along with all other ingredients.
~ Strain the juice and serve it.



Sending this to ongoing event Bon Vivant #6 - Refreshing drinks

And to Serve It - Blended hosted by Krithi, started by Denny
Showcase - Fun In Sun hosted by Divya
Love Lock with Juices and Milkshakes @Recipe World

5 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...