Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Pita Cheese Pizza Bites

I have to say I got this idea from McCalister's Deli. Recently we discovered that kids loved Pita pizza on their menu. So later I tried out this at home and kids were excited since they were involved in making it too. Now it's a quick snack or no brainer lunch for them. It's been such a busy summer for us, so this has been featuring on our menu  more than often. I leave the kids to get it prepped as they wish and help them put it in the oven. They don't even have to wait too long to devour it.

Prep Time: 5 min| Baking Time: 5 min| Serves: 1



Ingredients:

Whole wheat Pita bread - 1
Pizza Sauce / Ketchup - 1 tbsp (as much as kiddo wants)
Shredded Cheese / Cheese Singles

Method of Preparation:

~ Preheat the oven at 300 deg Farenheit.
~ Place Pita bread on a cookie sheet and top it with pizza sauce & cheese.
~ Bake for 5 minutes, take it out and cut it into wedges and serve.




Sending this to event on my space Bon Vivant #7 - Baked Goodies


Linking this to Bake Fest hosted by FoodOMania
And to Radhika's I Love Baking event

8 comments:

  1. Excellent and innovative idea. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my my, I get tempted with so much cheese, super yum

    http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely idea. Simple easy to make pizza.Kids will love this.

    Divya's Culinary Journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow and the best part is it is so quick to make..

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy .....innovative too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks different and yummy.. first time here and happy to follow you. You have a wonderful collection of recipes... Do visit me http://cooklikepriya.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to hearing from you of any suggestions and requests. Feel free to email me @ sumeesculinary@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...