Now for the spice of the month. Drum rolls please... It's the spice of the spice “RED CHILLI”.
This wonderful Spice – RED CHILLI needs little introduction. It's used in almost all households, especially in Indian kitchen. It makes dish spicy, colorful in red and full of flavor. It’s found that the world’s hottest chili peppers are the “Trinidad scorpion Butch T Pepper”.
In culinary uses the chili pepper pods, which are berries, are used fresh or dried. Chilies are dries to preserve them for long time or may also be done by pickling. Dried chilies are often ground into powders, although many Indian and Mexican dishes including variations use the entire chili. In India, most households always keep a stack of fresh hot green chilies at hand, and use them to favour most curries and dry dishes. Some states in India, such as Rajasthan, make entire dishes only by using spices and chilies.
Here is the Event Rules:
1. Bloggers and Non-Bloggers are welcome to send in any number of recipes using chillies, archived ones need to be re-posted and linked to this event announcement PAGE and Anu’s event announcement PAGE.
2. Use of LOGO is mandatory, which will help to spread the word.
3. Non-bloggers can send in the recipe to email@example.com
4. Event starts on June 5th and ends on July 5th.
5. Please send as many recipes as you want to firstname.lastname@example.org
with subject as "SYF&HWS - CHILLI" and following details -
- Blog Name (if present):
- Recipe Name:
- Recipe Link:
- Picture of the recipe: